Use of Information
The personal information that you enter into the system will be used by BU to generate statistics and for communication purposes. Your information will not under any circumstances be shared with any third parties.
Processing Information and Changes
The information you enter into the system will go through an approval process. After it has been verified, they only information that you will NOT be able to change and/or update will your T.C. Identification Number and your Student Number, both of which are essential for verification. You will be able to change and update all other personal information.
Cookies and Logs
System and Information Security
The encryption method used by the BU Graduate Information System is Secured Sockets Layer (SSL) certified. This method is the industry standard for information security. The flow of data between your computer and our server is encrypted to avoid any kind of interception by third parties.
- Only BU graduates may use the BU Graduate Information System.
- Users’ graduation information is verified by the system using information from the University.
- Unauthorized copying, producing, writing, loading or transferring of system materials in any way is strictly prohibited. Users can download any available material for personal use only.
- The use of any available data for advertising or political purposes is prohibited.
- Users should not take any action that will restrict other users or prevent them from using website service.
- The system is not under any obligation to investigate user misuse. Therefore, should you observe any system misuse, please notify us by e-mail.
- The BU Graduate Information System reserves the right to cancel, without notice, any membership in cases where misuse is established and confirmed.